Business based in: Heywood
Email address: email@example.com
Business website: www.driver-ed.co.uk
Phone number: 07711 467007
- Driver Mentor/Assessor Training
- Collision After Care Training
- Company Driver Safety Seminars
- Driver Awareness Training
- Trailer Training
- Electric Vehicle Familiarisation
- Car, Van, Minibus, LGV & PCV
- Assessments for Insurance Purpose
Unique selling points:
- Established for 30 Years
- We deliver bespoke training/education to fit “your” company needs
- Training reports are normally returned to your company within 24hours.
Clients I want: SMEs within the north of England however, willing to travel further afield if required.
My expertise: Bruce holds a Cert Ed in teaching adults, RoSPA Diploma in advance driver education & a certificate in ‘Managing human factors in driving’ from Cranfield University.
Years in business: Bruce has been in the driver education business since 1993.