The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) recommend PCA Registered Surveyors for investigations in your Homebuyer’s report in relation to:
• Dampness/ mould /condensation.
• Timber surveys/ wet rot/ dry rot /woodworm.
• Waterproofing/ basement and cellar conversions.
• Wall ties and structural stabilisation.
• Ventilation, within the habitable and sub-floor voids.
• CPR- Part 35 compliant expert witness reports
Unique selling points:
We have qualified, experienced engineers/ Surveyors who have a full range of equipment to undertake a specialist detailed survey of all the elements of you’re your property, following which the findings and correct recommended solutions will be provided in a detailed written report.
We are RICS & PCA registered, which is the required standard for mortgage lenders, insurance companies and the courts. We have fully trained qualified technicians to undertake the remedial works listed within our Business Services section.
Clients I want:
- Property owners- who have issues with the defects listed within our business service list.
- People looking to buy a property and have defects listed in a ‘Home buyers report’.
- Landlords who have issues with tenants claiming building defects.
- Property owners- wanting to convert basements.
- Solicitors requiring Part 35 compliant reports
I have been qualified for over 35 years currently, I am a Fellow Chartered member of the Association of Building Engineers Chartered Fellow membership is the most senior grade within the Association and reflects a Member’s knowledge, expertise, experience and position within the industry.
Years in business:
Olympic Construction is a multi-award winning fourth generation preservation company which has been established since the early 1900’s.