All of the memberships (except Colts) come with a 2nd complimentary membership card for use by partner / spouse at the Club bar.
I CONFIRM THAT ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ME IS TRUE AND CORRECT. I AGREE THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC TERMS (so far as they apply):
1. RRUFC may contact me by email, phone or post and retain my details on both RRUFC’s and the RFU’s GMS systems.
2. If reasonably requested, to try to assist RRUFC and its officers as directed by them. RRUFC is run by volunteers,
3. To abide by the laws, regulations, and codes of conduct of the RFU, its Constituent Bodies and the general guidelines, policies, and Rules of RRUFC).
4. RRUFC may pass my contact details and Player details to the RFU for player/member registration purposes
5. RRUFC takes all reasonable precautions to maintain a safe playing and training environment, but the nature of rugby means injuries may occur. RRUFC cannot be held responsible for these. If injury occurs, treatment may be given by first aider(s), physiotherapist(s) or appointed medical practitioner(s).
6. The possibility of injuries (e.g., impact injuries, concussion, etc.) and the importance of wearing mouth guards and using IRB approved aluminium boot studs was explained to and is accepted by me.
7. To disclose all medical or other conditions which may affect the Player’s health or participation in rugby activities. RRUFC may share this with RRUFC’s first aider(s), physiotherapist(s), appointed medical practitioner(s) or as deemed reasonably necessary to injury treatment or for prevention of harm.
8. I am the parent/legal guardian of the Player. I apply for membership for the Junior Member. I authorise the Player to participate in activity at RRUFC.
9. I personally agree to be and will procure that that the Junior Member is bound by membership and the Rules of RRUFC.
10. I acknowledge the RRUFC Rugby Handbook and will be bound by its policies, guidelines, and codes of conduct.
11. I am an authorised signatory of the Applicant. I apply as the Applicant. I personally agree and will procure that that the Applicant (and all persons benefitting from business, group, or other corporate membership) shall be bound by the requirements of membership and the Rules of RRUFC.