All of the memberships (except Colts) come with a 2nd complimentary membership card for use by partner / spouse at the Club bar.
I CONFIRM THAT ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ME IS TRUE AND CORRECT. I AGREE THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC TERMS (so far as they apply):
1. RRUFC may contact me by email or post and retain my details as above on the RRUFC and RFU’s GMS systems. Note: RRUFC will not pass on details to a third party without informing you in advance and giving you to option to ‘opt-out’. For RRUFC’s General Policies see our website: www.rrufc.org
2. As RRUFC is run by volunteers, if reasonably requested, to endeavour to assist RRUFC and its officers as directed.
3. To abide by the laws, regulations and codes of conduct of the RFU, its Constituent Bodies and the general guidelines policies and Rules of RRUFC (available at www.rrufc.org).
Playing, Junior & Other Sports Members:
4. RRUFC may pass my contact details to the RFU for player registration and GMS purposes
5. Whilst all reasonable precautions are taken by RRUFC to maintain a safe playing and training environment for players, due to the nature of sport occasional injuries may occur and that RRUFC cannot be held responsible for these. In the event of an injury occurring that treatment may be given by RRUFC’s first aider(s), physiotherapist(s) or appointed medical practitioner(s).
6. I am the parent or legal guardian of the Applicant. I make this application for the Applicant. I also personally agree and will procure that that the Applicant shall be bound by the requirements of membership and the Rules of RRUFC. If applicable to the Applicant I give permission for the Applicant to play rugby for RRUFC in a separate application to the Minis & Juniors section of RRUFC.
7. I am an authorised signatory of the Applicant. I make this application for the Applicant. I personally agree and will procure that that the Applicant (and all persons benefitting from business, group or other corporate membership of the Applicant) shall be bound by the requirements of membership and the Rules of RRUFC.